Copyrights for all content posted on this website are either the property of Chifure Corporation (hereafter “the Company”) or are used by the Company based on duly authorized licenses. Therefore, the use, copy, reprint, modification, distribution, and translation of any and all content on this website without permission is prohibited, except as permitted under copyright laws.
Trademarks and service marks on this website are owned by the Company or used based on duly authorized licenses. Therefore, these trademarks and service marks may not be used without the prior written consent of the Company.
So that customers are able to enjoy the website services of the Company, the following actions are prohibited.
- Actions that infringe on the privacy of others (such as the disclosure of others’ personal information including telephone numbers and addresses, without their consent).
- Actions that violate laws and regulations.
- Actions that cause disadvantages or damage to a third party or the Company (the use or spread of harmful computer viruses and actions that damage the reputation and credibility of the Company or third parties)
- Expressions or actions that violate common sense.
- Misuse of other people’s email addresses and making false statements or reports.
- Conducting business, money-making activities or soliciting without the Company’s permission.
- Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company.
*Please note that should the Company detect any actions or expressions that it considers inappropriate in the foregoing actions or on this website, the Company may delete information or terminate service at its own discretion.
4. Linked Sites
Third-party links to or from this website do not imply the Company’s endorsement of the content of those linked sites. Therefore, the Company shall not be held in any way liable for any damages, losses or other disadvantages arising when using third-party sites. In addition, the companies, products and services on third-party sites that link to this website in no way implies the Company’s recommendation of them.
Any party wishing to link to this website must contact the Company before doing so. Please note that in the event of a risk of damage to the Company’s website, links may not be permitted depending on the content of the website or method of linking.
The Company bears no liability for any loss or damages arising from your use of this website or information contained herein.
The content of this website is subject to change, deletion, or transfer to another location without notice.
Please note that because suggested retail prices, specifications, and dates of release of all products are subject to change without notice and that products may be discontinued, the Company bears no liability for damages arising there from.
6. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
7. System Requirements for this Website
The following are the browsers recommended to properly view this website:
Google Chrome 57.0 or later
Firefox 52.0 or later
Safari 10.0.3 or later
Internet Explorer 11.0 or later
These terms must be executed in Japanese, English, and traditional and simplified Chinese, but should inconsistencies or differences between these versions arise, the Japanese version shall take precedence in all cases.